Budgeting Clerks are Senior High School Graduates (Preferably ABM track) or College graduate specializing in Accounting or any other related field.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel and proprietary software
- Familiarity with wide range of financial transactions including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize , work under pressure and meet deadlines
Senior High School Education is free in public schools while tuition in private schools costs P30,000 – P80,000 per year. The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for a course in Accounting/Banking/Finance and Business studies range from P30,000 – P75,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
- Banking and Finance
- Ownership, Dwellings and Real Estate
- Wholesale and Retail Trade
Budgeting Clerks may take studies and experience to become:
- Budget Officers