Environmental Impact Assessment Specialists are graduates of BS / MS in Environmental Science, Management or Technology.
- Familiarity with Philippine Environmental Laws
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Auditing skills
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for BS in Environmental Science/ Environmental Planning and Management or equivalent ranges from ₧ 36,000 – ₧ 70,000 per semester while SUCs offer courses free of tuition or minimal fees per semester.
- Mining and Quarrying
- Renewable Energy
Enviromental Impact Assessment Specialists may gain experience and specialize as:
- Climate Change Analysts
- Ecological modelers
- Environmental analysts
- Environmental chemists
- Environmental restoration planners
- Environmental scientists
- Hazardous substances scientists
- Health environmentalists
- Industrial ecologists
- Water pollution scientists
- Water quality analysts and be promoted to project leader, program manager, or some other management or research position.