Managers are graduates of Bachelor’s/College Degree Business Administration/Human Resource/Management Engineering or equivalent. At least 3-5 years of experience is required.
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills
3. Excellent active listening
4. Excellent presentation skills
5. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
6. Critical thinking skills
7. People oriented and results driven
8. Attention to detail
9. Judgement and decision making skills
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for a course in Business studies range from P30,000-P75,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
Administrative and Support Service Activities
Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism
Wholesale and Retail Trade
Managers may gain experience and specialize in functional areas as accounting, finance, communications, human resources, strategy, etc. in various organizations and advance to senior executive posts as general manager, director and CEO.