Medical Officers are graduates of Doctor of Medicine and posses valid Physician’s License.
- Ability to lead a team of healthcare professionals with integrity and respect
- Ability to foster teamwork and collaboration among physicians
- Analytical skills
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to help others
- Proficiency in using electronic medical records systems
- Strong sense of ethical and behavioral standards
It takes about 7-8 years to complete medical studies and the Residency Training Program. The tuition fee for BS in Health Sciences costs P80,000 – 90,000 per semester.
- Health and Wellness
Medical Officers may gain experience to advance to higher leadership roles as Medical Director, Chief Medical Officer, and Chief Medical Officer.