Safety Managers are graduates of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent duly Certified as Safety Officer.
- In-depth understanding of health and safety regulations
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
The tuition fee in private colleges and universities for BS in Industrial Engineering ranges from P43,000-P50,000 per semester while public colleges and universities offer courses free of tuition.
- Electricity, Gas, Steam and Air Conditioning Supply
- Mining and Quarrying
- Transportation and Logistics
Safety Managers may gain experience and training as Human Resource Managers, Operations Managers, Area Managers. They may advance to occupy executive positions such as Chief Health and Safety Officer or opt to be an independent Safety Consultant or Safety Trainer.